My NM KOP Pre-Sale find

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone. I've been MIA from the forum for a while (busy, busy, busy) but I had to share my Pre-Sale find from the weekend...

A white mini bowling :yahoo:Only $720! :nuts: I have to wait until Friday to pick her up though.

For anyone who's interested they also had a FB medium matelasse :drool:, aqua medium matelasse, a brown bowling (maybe truffle?) and a few non-moto bags.

2. Congrats!! I have wanted that exact bag ever since I first laid eyes on it. LOVE the style and especially love it in white! :yahoo:

3. Lucky you!

Post pictures please!!!

4. Wow - fab bag can't wait to see pics!:smile:

5. Thanks all. Yes, I will have to post pics when I get her. I never got around to posting pics last time I got a new b-bag, so maybe I'll make it a family pic :graucho:

6. Does anyone know if the 2006 white is more of an off-white? My mini bowling is from 2006 (not sure if s/s or f/w) and it is not a bright white. It's more of an off-white, cream-ish color. Is that just characteristic of the 2006 white? Or did I get a dirty bag? (It didn't look dirty or used...but you never know with NM).

She's a keeper anyway, I'm just curious...

7. Lucky You .. :woohoo::woohoo:

8. :yahoo:Hooray! I got a minibowling on NM presale as well (in black). Can't wait to get it!!!

9. congrats!
    i wish Holt Renfrew in Canada does the same thing too!

10. YEAH! CONGRATS! I can't wait until I find a Mini Bowling in a color I want. Can't wait to see pics!

11. Congrats!!! I swear~ all the bowling bags have the greatest leather!!!!

12. Bump.

Can anyone give me a little more info about the 2006 white? I was doing a little research in the documenting colors thread and it looks like other peoples 2006 white bags are more of a winter white too, correct?

13. ^Try calling Aloha Rag, they have a white bag in stock now which I believe was from 06. They are usually pretty informed about those things.

14. I think that many of the white pics tend to "whiten" the bags.

My 05 white work is really more of a bone color. This is a pretty accurate pic:

[​IMG]

15. I was over there on holiday and was going to post about the FB Matelasse! It really is a beautiful bag...was this close to buying it! The SA was lovely, she would have sold it to me for the discounted price as I left on Tuesday, but I had already spent way too much $$$
    Hope someone here snags it!! They also had the Grande Matelasse in truffle I believe...
    Congrats on your mini bowling!!