My next LV, suggestions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, it's spring (even in my location I, where it may still snow) and I definitely need a new bag!

This time I prefer something bigger, because lately I have bought smaller bags.

My options are: Tivoli GM (I have PM and love it), Noe regular size damier azur or Totally PM or GM damier azur (damier azur would be lovely in the spring light) or Speedy classic or bandouliere in mono, de or da.

Then again, I already have decided to buy a Speedy sooner or later before the next price increse, so maybe for the spring bag I woul choose something else. Or not :smile:

Which of these would you choose? I'm open for suggestions, too!

2. Speedy b in mono! I have the regular speedy but if your funds are flexible go for the b!!!