My next LV style....

attorney-wife

Jan 23, 2006
I have a dilema. What should my next style LV be? I have 2 pieces in Mono canvas, 1 in Epi, 1 in Denim, and 2 in MC (one black, one white) I was looking at the Vernis or Damier for my next piece, and would like it to be a shoulder bag, or wallet. Any suggestions? Thanks! aw:biggrin:

If you're interested I just heard through the pursevine, that they're coming out with the damier speedy in the summer. Otherwise, how about the IIIovo MM
p10899814_ph_hero.jpg

pursemama said:
Otherwise, how about the IIIovo MM
p10899814_ph_hero.jpg

My mom got this one and she actually hates it and I was the one who bought it for her too. :cry: She said it keeps getting squash under her arm and it won't hold its shape since she has to constantly adjust the shape of it. So now she wants a new one. :lol:

I would suggest anything damier too...

Irissy said:
My mom got this one and she actually hates it and I was the one who bought it for her too. :cry: She said it keeps getting squash under her arm and it won't hold its shape since she has to constantly adjust the shape of it. So now she wants a new one. :lol:

I would suggest anything damier too...

Thanks for the info., I was thinking of this bag myself...:amazed: I think I'll wait for the damier speedy.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions!! The zippy wallet in Damier is cute! And anything Vernis in Framboise..Maybe a Houston? Keep your suggestions coming! I appreciate your help. Thank you! :smile: