My next LV style....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a dilema. What should my next style LV be? I have 2 pieces in Mono canvas, 1 in Epi, 1 in Denim, and 2 in MC (one black, one white) I was looking at the Vernis or Damier for my next piece, and would like it to be a shoulder bag, or wallet. Any suggestions? Thanks! aw:biggrin:

2. i think the new zippy wallet in damier is so cute

zippydamier.jpg
  3. Damier!

4. Seleya !!

5. If you're interested I just heard through the pursevine, that they're coming out with the damier speedy in the summer. Otherwise, how about the IIIovo MM[​IMG]

6. Vernis Reade in pink for vday!

7. :huh:h a damier speedy? That would be NICE!

8. My mom got this one and she actually hates it and I was the one who bought it for her too. :cry: She said it keeps getting squash under her arm and it won't hold its shape since she has to constantly adjust the shape of it. So now she wants a new one. :lol:

I would suggest anything damier too...

9. Thanks for the info., I was thinking of this bag myself...:amazed: I think I'll wait for the damier speedy.

10. A Vernis french purse wallet!

11. I agree in Framboise:love:

12. damier: saleya or duomo

13. Something Damier. My next piece is going to be Ribera Mini!!!
    I:love: it!!!
    [​IMG]

14. Vernis in framboise.

15. Thank you everyone for your suggestions!! The zippy wallet in Damier is cute! And anything Vernis in Framboise..Maybe a Houston? Keep your suggestions coming! I appreciate your help. Thank you! :smile: