My next Louboutin purchase, for a comfy pair. Advice required!

misslollirot

May 12, 2010
Hi all,
Been a while since I've been here!
I'm seeking my next CL purchase. This time, a comfortable daily pair.
I am torn between:
- Ron Ron
- Altadama 100
- Declic 90
- New Simple Pump 120

Which ones are the most comfortable?
And, if there's others you deem comfortable at a low height (not too low, mind!) please let me know! :smile:

Are the old simple pumps just as comfortable as the new simple pumps?

Thanks!

Yup - Ron rons have a rounder toe box so they're a but more comfy than decolletes. The pitch is the same, which seems a bit steeper than other 100s to me.
New simples are good too - not much pitch at all!

Altadama is probably the most comfortable style because you're on 100 with a double platform which means you're standing on only about 60 or 70. Ron Ron would probably be the next most comfortable at the 85 heel height. The Declic toebox can bother some people depending on the shape of your foot. The NS is probably the highest effective heel height since you're actually walking on a 100.

i have patent, glitter, ron ron 100 and patent declic 90. i find the declic to be more comfortable because of the inner platform but i much prefer the look of ron ron. i wouldn't suggest declic if you have long toes though. i think it will also depend on the material

misslollirot said:
Do you think Ron Ron is more comfortable than Decollete 100? I have a pair of Decollete 100's and I find them really uncomfortable especially in the toe box :sad:

I hate the decollete, really uncomfortable (might sell them off). In the wide-feet thread the ladies were saying the ron ron is very comfy, the toebox is similar to the bianca, which is amazing