my next cell phone

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ladies let me introduce you my furture cell phone, made by samsung and versace :tender: the simply gorgeous E500

Samsung E500 pictures, official photos

totaly in love with this beauty!

:love:

what do you think?

2. In whit or brown?
    ladies?

3. I like the darker one, is that brown? It's so pretty! :yes:

My current phone is not that pretty, it's an O2 XDA Mini, but I love it so much, it's a SUPERPHONE! :P

4. yeah I love the dark one to, but the White one is goergeous to... so hard! CLear I totally In love. It will be sale in september. I can't wait!!!

5. Very cute phone, I would definitely go for the white.

6. buhuuuu I can't take both... can I?

7. Wow, gorgeous!!! I think the white one really "pops" ! You should definitely get that one :yes::nuts:

8. ok then, go for the white! I'll post some pic's when I get it, grrr can hardly wait!!!!

thanks for the help girls

9. i wanted the white too! do you know when it will be released?

10. yep in september in italy, I don't know when in USA. I'm in belgium, so I supose europe will get it sooner.
    but I looking for news, so I'll tell you when I have some.

11. LOL, of course you can get both! Then you can match the color of your phone with your handbag's! :nuts:

12. cute i like it in white , but it doesnt have bluetooth

13. They're both gorgeous! I would go for the white one!

14. Ooh the white one is gorgeous:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice