My Next Bag

urvi

O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
For the first time in FOREVER, I dont know what to buy... there is nothing I v seen online or in magazines that I absolutely have to have! Dont want anything in black or any shade of brown... Any ideas for great new bag?

The problem is that I live in India and buy most of my bags when I'm traveling to places which have all the designer brands as opposed to just a few in my city... and I m going next week:smile:

Please help!!!

Are you looking for a designer bag? If so what are your top 5 favorites?
I usually narrow it down to my 2 must have favorite designers, check out their collections on their sites. Chose bags that appeal to me then narrow it down to one that is one I HAVE to have.
Like right now my MUST have bag is a Kate Spade. Haven't decided what yet.

Hi jeannam! Yes I am looking for a designer bag... i dont have anything from chanel, balenciaga, marc jacobs or ysl yet... have lots of stuff from fendi, prada, lv, gucci, miu miu etc... what i want is a really cool bag, something that is very fashionable and trendy, not a classic unless its chanel...

Hi jeannam! Yes I am looking for a designer bag... i dont have anything from chanel, balenciaga, marc jacobs or ysl yet... have lots of stuff from fendi, prada, lv, gucci, miu miu etc... what i want is a really cool bag, something that is very fashionable and trendy, not a classic unless its chanel...

I think you should consider a Balenciaga. Since you don't have to buy something you need, you can get something fun. And nothing is more fun than a colored Bal. And there's enough different styles that you can find something that works for you. My personal fav is the Courier.

I LOVE Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and YSL. Chanel more than them all.
I'd try and find a bag that's not something you'd see on everyone's shoulders (That's why I stopped carrying Coach as much, b/c everyone has one.

I like this bag from Marc Jacobs on Shopbop.com (comes in brown or purple)
http://www.shopbop.com/pretty-nylon...4302024262&fm=browse-brand-shopbysize-viewall

I have that bag in black, I have the XL and use it as a tote... to me it's not trendy and the nylon is kind of blah if you want an exciting, trendy bag