• LV black denim neo cabby

• RM MAM in yellow

• RM MAM in ruby

Results are only viewable after voting.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
The new Coach discount card coming in put me in a quandry. I can't decide what I should get next. Interested in your opinions and let me know why you would go with the purse you picked.
Here is the current wishlist:

Coach slim carly in blue
YSL black med muse
LV black denim neo cabby mm
RM MAM in yellow
RM MAM in ruby

I know what the RMs look like... Do you have pictures of the first 3 by chance?

slim carly
11636_b4ph_a1_side

my old black muse :crybaby:
muse.jpg

LV neo cabby mm
louis-vuitton-neo-cabby.jpg

I love the Muse....And I soooo want one! I was in the YSL boutique in Vegas last September (?) and I was in hog heaven trying them all on. Unfortunately I couldnt afford one. But someday I will def. get one! They are so beautiful and very classy!

I also like the one that's kinda like the muse but with the shoulder strap. I forget what it's called but it starts with a Y.

I love the Muse....And I soooo want one! I was in the YSL boutique in Vegas last September (?) and I was in hog heaven trying them all on. Unfortunately I couldnt afford one. But someday I will def. get one! They are so beautiful and very classy!

I also like the one that's kinda like the muse but with the shoulder strap. I forget what it's called but it starts with a Y.

the Yris? me too. cannot find one for the life of me.

i really love the LV cabby...it's such an eye catching shape and the black color keeps the monogram more subtle...so it's like a subversive luxury bag. also, whenever i see women carrying this in NYC, they are very stylish too...so it goes hand in hand. ;)