My newly repaired Louis Vuitton bag

Thank you Collector007[emoji4]
I am a little bit disappointed that the strap keeper on the buckle wasn't changed... I requested to my SA to mention it because I saw on youtube, someone was able to have it replaced. My SA already mentioned that he doubt that it can be changed without changing the whole piece but I really want to keep the date code...I might try to just replace it myself and then remove it when I am ready to replace the whole thing[emoji38]
I was quoted that for all external leather replacement, it will cost me $770 plus $60 for the strap to close the bag. I thought the straps of the bag are still usable so I decided to just replace the top binding($60),the locking strap($90) and the whole leather bottom of the bag( $270). The estimated repair price was $420 but when my SA took out my bag with the receipt, I was only charged $360!!! Yay!
I didn't even order the strap because I was thinking to just get a generic rawhide leather for it but then it came with the repaired bag!!!
I asked for a luggage tag,if there is any available and I got one for $60. I think that is the small one from the two sizes.
Had it hot stamped with my name. I was also able to have one of the old leather straps get hot stamp.IMG_1483636542.925866.jpg

Reactions: cherrifoam