My newest sophia and some group photos

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
My latest madison sophia arrived yesterday, she is absolutely exquisite! It is the small pearl gray gathered, which as I said in another thread appears to be completely sold out. This one must have been a customer return, which ended up at the outlet, and ended up being half price, yay. My dream came true!!

I decided to photograph it with my other two sophias. I love this style. I don't see myself buying up anymore -- I'm on a fairly tight budget and am saving for the red leather MSB for fall, and that's gonna be it. But these beauties will get me through the summer!

She is posed with my laser cut parchment sophia, and dotted op art cobalt sophia.

5697337364_44bb1e7c3e_b.jpg

5696761545_9065450721_b.jpg

5696761317_7b2aa06765_b.jpg

5697336632_e2568deeed_b.jpg

5697336368_5e21a33d78_b.jpg

5696760265_219edd5971_b.jpg

If you right-click and View Image you can view in the original size.

WOW! STUNNING!!
Jane, I can feel your excitement on finding the pearl grey gathered! We are twins on this one :biggrin:
I also love your parchment laser sophia, what a beauty this bag is, Love her!
Congrats on your two new sophia's and I hope you enjoy and love them as much as I do :love:

Gorgeous new Sophia! I love the gathering, it makes the bag look so much more elegant, delicate and feminine! I really like all the Sophia's that you have. Your collection looks great together. Congratulations and enjoy :smile:

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words!! Yes, they are so stunning. I am so pleased and so glad I didn't have to pay full retail for either one. I was unsure about the laser cut for a few minutes, probably because I don't have another white bag like it, but it passed as soon as I took off the wrapping and put my own things inside and carried it around. It's just a divine and unique handbag, and the ivory color really suits it so well!!