My newest purchase :)

Ooh she's beautiful !! Glad your decision which to keep was so easy. Not seen one IRL but seen enough photographs to think wow :smile:
Good luck with your little one do you know what you're having ? Xx

Ooh she's beautiful !! Glad your decision which to keep was so easy. Not seen one IRL but seen enough photographs to think wow :smile:
Good luck with your little one do you know what you're having ? Xx

Thank you! :smile:
Easy and easy, the steelblue was gorgeous as well and I was very, very tempted of keeping both, haha.

Well, they were about 90% sure that it's a girl so we will see tomorrow if they were right or not ;)

Thank you! :smile:
Easy and easy, the steelblue was gorgeous as well and I was very, very tempted of keeping both, haha.

Well, they were about 90% sure that it's a girl so we will see tomorrow if they were right or not ;)

So, were they right about having a pink one ??
What are your other two ? I've got just the one girl she keeps me busy enough so I bet you don't have a moment to yourself ! You certainly deserve your new Cara !!! Xxx

What are your other two ? I've got just the one girl she keeps me busy enough so I bet you don't have a moment to yourself ! You certainly deserve your new Cara !!! Xxx

Don't know yet :smile:
Time is now 22:56 here and it's time at 07:10 tomorrow morning :smile:

I have a boy and a girl earlier :smile:

Today at 08:24 a little girl (49 cm, 3,5 kilo) who will be called Alice was born :smile: