My newest purchase and collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 0BAF1419-5ECF-4CFA-B589-E065833619CC.jpeg AA47B7E4-EF0B-4CC6-8FBF-BAE2E2BF6207.jpeg Hello, long time lurker- first time poster here and I’d like to share my most recent purchase with everyone. On a recent trip through Germany I picked up the monogram Pallas Beauty Case, in fact it was one of the last ones in Germany at the time. I hadn’t really shopped for a brand new LV for many years until I found myself at the boutique in Munich and this bag called my name. The Pallas Beauty Case is the perfect sized clutch for a man, and it conveniently fits everything I need to carry with me on a daily basis. I’ve also included a photo of my modest LV collection- I’m a huge fan of the Taiga leather collection and Epi leather as well.

2. Looks like a great addition to your collection! Congrats and enjoy!!

3. What a lovely addition to your collection. Enjoy. :smile:

4. Welcome & great collection!

5. Lovely collection!!

CollectionneurDeLuxe likes this.
  6. I’m obsessed with the Pallas beauty case. I LOVE mine it’s as soft as butter! Congrats and enjoy!!!

7. Thank you for the kind words everyone!

Kimber211 and Purselover724 like this.
  8. Lovely piece! Enjoy and take care!

9. Love your entire collection and your room is gorgeous too!

10. Thank you very much! Interior design is my main hobby!

hartwin, LaDolceLaria and SDBagLover like this.