My newest LVs!!! But should I return one of them?

mas2388 said:
I know! I was shocked that the interior is all leather!!! I thought it would be canvas like their other bags! I also thought it would be as big as the Marie but it's smaller and more doable as an everyday bag. :nuts:
Speaking about your Marie , do you still have two? Yep, since it's all leather :nuts: I carry water bottles and snacks in it (for my kids),no worries:graucho: Anyone who's interested in Tompkins, authenticlvlady has one in Bronze (hehehe my color!):yes:

congrats on your new babies, but i'm gonna be honest with ya, i think the sac plat is too big for your frame. its a beautiful bag, no doubt, but its a little overwhelming, especially on your shoulder.

i tried on the sac plat and my mom screamed, "too big"! BTW, i am 5'1". it felt overwhelming on me but it looks great on you. doesn't hurt to have too much LVs. keep both! hee hee.

b..... Keep it!!!

I know how you feel, I'm 5'1" and a lot of bags that I like and show my SO, he always tells me that I'm too small for them. If I always listen to his first opinion on a bag, I think I would only have a closet full of pochettes.:lol: lol.

I think the Sac Plat looks great on you. When I first bought the Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo (my SA called it the "Jessica Simpson" Bag :lol:) my SO hated it and told me I was way too small for it... BUT every time I wore it out I would get girls stopping me and complimenting my bag, after a week of owning that huge bag (the dimensions are 18.8'L x 4.8'W x 15' H) he had a change of heart. :tender: I definitely think petite girls can pull off big bags. :yes: