My newest LV addition

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks to a lovely PF'er I just got a Fleur de Porcelaine Bandeau in red.:yahoo: I LOVE it!! I had gone back to LV to get it after I saw it and the next week it was already gone!! But when I got home I found one on the MP and grabbed it. I put it on my damier speedy and it looks so cute! Just had to share!!!! :girlsigh:

new2.JPG new1.JPG
  2. That looks awesome.. !!

3. oh thats nice congrats :biggrin:

4. Ooooh! Sooo pretty! I've wanted a Fleur de Porcelaine bandeau for sooo long! Yours is gorgeous! Congrats!:yahoo:

5. Very pretty! Congrats!!

6. It looks great congrats. Im thinking of getting one in blue. :smile:

7. Congratulations!

8. :wtf: :nuts: I was planning on doing the same thing....now that I see it..it is really heavenly together!!!! Really nice!!!!!:yes:

9. Congrats! Lovely!

10. Very nice!!

11. Oh, I love it, too! I'm trying to figure out something similar for my dami speedy. Yours looks great!

12. Thanks everybody! I love my damier but this red just gave it that something "extra" to make it stand out!!!:love:

13. That's a beautiful shade of red! Pretty patterns as well. Congratulations!

14. Looks great, congrats!

15. ohhh how nice I love it and I love red....congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice