My newest lurrve :D

kis

Oct 31, 2006
So ok finally pictures :smile:

Last fall's bag that I managed to locate in ginza.. mm what was it called again? Can't remember.. Rock and chic? No idea :/

I super love it!! and was just so thrilled to find it in tokyo!!

It's been kinda scratched up already thoh :/ Now I understand what you guys mean by scratches but I like to think it gives the leather character.. (haha)

Attachments

• mayinsanity - 0933.jpg
    mayinsanity - 0933.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 50
  • mayinsanity - 0932.jpg
    mayinsanity - 0932.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 47
  • mayinsanity - 0934.jpg
    mayinsanity - 0934.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 453
  • mayinsanity - 1028.jpg
    mayinsanity - 1028.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 469
ok, ignore my question from the previous post. congrats on finding your bag. maybe it's time to hit Asia again for those hard to find pieces....hehehe

I'd really say japan.. sure it's expensive but you can really find it all!! HK is always running out and Singapore chanel's stocks are really just ridiculous.. Malaysia is overpriced for that kind of experience (hello rock and chain flap whose strap broke barely a month in!!).. I do really love the quality of service the Japanese deal out!! :smile:

and omg.. if you guys are going Ginza area in Tokyo.. do drop by Gucci (it's just outside the train station).. I nearly had a heart attack seeing the SA there.. SO GORGEOUS.. omg.. hahhahaha.. like he walked off a catalogue.. ok I am pretty sure I have gushed about this before too :P

kis, it's sooo pretty :drool:if i'm not a big bag girl, i would totally get this!
congratulations :dothewave:

attachment.php

attachment.php