My newest Gucci

1. car 013.jpg

car 014.jpg

Do you guys like my new gucci? I got it on sale at Saks. I've never had a light colored bag ever, I'm afraid to use it.

2. I love the color! Congrats on your new bag :smile:

3. Very purrrttty!! Love white bags.... and that Gucci hobo is particularly 'stylin'!! 'AND' you got it ons sale! Wow. I know what you mean about white & being afraid to use it, but yours looks like it has a slight grain to it so I bet it will hold up really well and a soft Baby wipe would clean up and minor marks you might get on it. Have fun carrying it!!! It's a beauty! Congrats.

4. Love the color, congrats!

5. Thanks all, it's actually ivory and the hardware is gold, it's to see in the pic.

6. That's a great bag. Congrats! I'm pretty sure baby wipes will help keep it clean. Don't be afraid to use it!

7. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I love the color, love the jackie-o style. Congrats!!!

8. Very pretty. Congrats.

9. Congrats! Don't be afraid to use it. It's too pretty to sit in a closet. Take her out on the town!:P

10. it is very pretty......
    dont be afraid to use it, its a perfect summer bag.

11. congrats! it's a lovely bag which you can carry for years! :heart:

12. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Ahhhh... Ivory is gorgeous:love: ,don't be afraid to use it:tender: and since it's all leather as the ladies said baby wipes should keep it clean:yes:

13. love it! you can use apple leather care too! if i may ask, how much did it set you back? i saw a nice white one similar to that but with a stripe down the middle :smile:

14. Elegant!

15. congrats, that is a gorgeous bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice