My newest edition...

And for Candace in case she's at work...

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
I was just saying to myself "I have to wait eight hours AGAIN!!!!"
Seriously you guys have no idea what torture it is to wait hours, after everyone has already seen the money shot! LOL!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jenn :love:

and she is gorgeous! What a great bag, I bet it looks amazing on you!

Does it feel great carrying it :graucho:

Tanukiki! You got the green one!!! Yay for my new bag twin!

Isn't the color just gorgeous IRL? I think you find this bag surprisingly neutral - I have been wearing her since I got her! :love:

Congrats and enjoy!

(BTW how did your interview go?)

Tanukiki! You got the green one!!! Yay for my new bag twin!

Isn't the color just gorgeous IRL? I think you find this bag surprisingly neutral - I have been wearing her since I got her! :love:

Congrats and enjoy!

(BTW how did your interview go?)

I love being twins with someone (or triplets when we include Liz). The interview went pretty well. It wasn't a homerun but I think I have a pretty good chance. I found out while there that in addition to the one position they were hiring for, someone gave notice so they are hiring for two positions now. Now I'll really feel bad if I don't get an offer. The place is really great and the benefits are OUTSTANDING.

Beautiful bag!! I have one in wine and I too love the drop size. There are more than a few Coach bags out there that I would have bought if the drop size were longer. I can't stand armpit bags and the drop on the large bleecker (14 inches) hits perfectly.

Linda

Tanukki, I love your green bag! Congrats! I have the same bag in the ink color and I love it. You got a great deal on that bag and the green goes with everything. I think it is a great neutral. I have the Large Bleeker Duffle in Bottle green and I truly love it. I
am carrying it today! Carry that Bleeker with pride and be the envy of every woman!
By the way, I hope you land that job!

Tanukki, I love your green bag! Congrats! I have the same bag in the ink color and I love it. You got a great deal on that bag and the green goes with everything. I think it is a great neutral. I have the Large Bleeker Duffle in Bottle green and I truly love it. I
am carrying it today! Carry that Bleeker with pride and be the envy of every woman!
By the way, I hope you land that job!

OK. SO Greenpixie and me are just twins. I got confused as I knew you mentioned you had a bleeker flap and you had a bottle green bag but didn't remember that it was a duffle. :Push: Derrr...my brain sometimes.:upsidedown: Thanks!