My Newest Coach Outlet Purchase

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really just meant to go out of curiosity since I hadn't been in a while, but then this beauty caught my eye. :graucho:

Probably like my Green Patent Zoe I will save her until Spring. It just wouldn't feel right to carry it now...it's so gloomy outside and freezing cold! lol

Patent Audrey in Jade. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2009_01300024.JPG
  2. So very pretty! I saw that IRL along with jade Hailey, small wallet, wristlet and large wallet. Such a pretty color and lightweight leather. I think you should take her out to brighten the day.

3. Thanks! My outlet actually had this, a Maggie, a Hailey and one other bag I can't remember. :thinking:

4. Gorgeous!!!

5. So pretty! I love the jade! You should completely carry her now, I carry my jade Hailey. The colour brightens a dreary day!

6. Very pretty! Congrats!

7. You guys are encouraging...hmmm maybe I will give her a spin this week. :yes:

8. wow! That is an amazing color congrats!!

9. OH I carry my jade haily go for it the color is so rich in person your pic really captured the color beautiful

10. very nice color audrey

11. I TOTALLY think that this Jade is a year round color!! Take her out for a spin and report back. Bet you get lots of great comments on her!!!!!!

12. :ty:

13. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

14. oooooh, she's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw this color in the Maggie and the Hailey, but in the Audey it is absolutely stunning! if I had seen that I would have had to have her. Congrats!! Oh, and I agree with the others. wear her now to brighten your day!

15. That Jade is such a rich beautiful color! Enjoy!