My newest chloe - what do you think???

This bag arrived to me and I had to get it authenticated for my own peace of mind... Seller had not posted enough pictures for absolute certainty... All is well and thumbs up from Lescoy...

I love the look of it - but the leather just seems a bit stiff and dry on the handles...

There haven't been many saskia owners posting their picks in the reference thread, but to anyone who currently or has owned a saskia I would be very interested as to whether the handles softened up.

I love the betty style for it's easy to carry over the shoulder wide handles, but the handles of the bag don't have that nice leather feel. The body of the bag is nice, and I think it will be a really practical a classic looking bag to carry...

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK :tup: OR :tdown:

saskia9.jpg

Is that a saskia tote?? :faint: I didn't know these existed! Ah, it's gorgeous!!! :drool:

I want one, it's the best looking saskia I've seen! (Since bag*mad*bags one is a sashia of course :P)

Oh, you're so lucky! Congrats! :tup:

Now I have a saskia on my wishlist....

I loooove it!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: It's very pretty. Congrats. I have a Saskia. The leather may not be soft as a Paddy but doesn't it have pretty shine? I love that. My saskia has the lucite handles, so I don't know about the handle soften up.

this is similar to my little sashia/ saskia bag but the leather on mine is buttery soft!
there was a dark brown one on ebay recently that i thought abot as it looked so nice!
it a practical very light bag!

I quite like it... I mean, i would get it if i had spare cash, but it wouldnt be essential... it rounds up your Chloe collection, though... YOu just need a Heli and a Paraty now!