My newest baby...

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
I had ordered the Chelsea sig satchel in khaki/tobacco and got it on Friday after wanting it for so long....but then decided RIGHT away after the FedEx guy dropped it off that I didn't love it. It looked GORGEOUS sitting on my countertop but as soon as I put her on, she mushed up weird on the top and didn't stay so pretty looking. Sigh....so after tossing and turning half the night last night, I packed little miss Chelsea up and went to my Coach store with her. I got there early, so the store was still closed but I stood there and the very MINUTE my little eyes looked into the window, I saw what I HAD TO HAVE! The Legacy Shoulder Bag!!!! In khaki/black! That lining is TDF!!!!!!!
I'll try to remember to take a picture later, but I wanted to share my happy day with people who would understand...lol...my DH just thinks I am nuts sometimes. :nuts:

So my little collection has grown fast, I just discovered Coach in July! I now am the proud mommy to a mediun chocolate sig Carly, a sig black medium Ergo and now my Legacy! And my soho wallet from the outlet and a wristlet. Oh ya, the pig charm and my new snowman keychain too. Is it weird to get such a good feeling in the pit of your belly over a handbag company??? HAHA!!! :yahoo:

I love that bag, great choice!!! Glad you are happy, I bet this one won't make you toss and turn at night...and someone else will make a good home for chelsea. :smile: