My Newest Aquisition

Whovian

Allons-y!
Jan 8, 2014
So I just happened to stop by the outlet on my way home from work just to "see what was there". I ended up spending more money than expected, but man. I saw this bag first thing coming in at the deletes section and could not get my mind off of it. It was EVERYTHING I was looking for in what seemed to be my never ending hunt for the perfect smaller bag. I have been through 5 within the past month through various designers and returned the latest one today. This bag spoke to me. It is the Bleecker Woven Embossed Toaster in Blue Indigo and Black with silver hardware. But, the question is...is it weird? I carried it around and it looked nice on me, but I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone. I love all the small detailing but is the combo of the stripes and basket weave embossing weird?
DSCN0479.jpg

It was 50% off, so $199 plus tax. I must have reeeeaaaalllly liked it because I would never pay that much for a bag!! Must have been carrying it around and seeing all the fine detailing to it. The bag shape is not so much a weirdness to me as the color and embossing combo. I think it is growing on me though.

It was 50% off, so $199 plus tax. I must have reeeeaaaalllly liked it because I would never pay that much for a bag!! Must have been carrying it around and seeing all the fine detailing to it. The bag shape is not so much a weirdness to me as the color and embossing combo. I think it is growing on me though.

I love the color combo, I'm on the hunt for one at the outlet. Congratulations it's an awesome score!

I think it is very pretty and all about what you wear it with. It has an edgy feel with colors. Would look fabulous with black or denim.

Congrats!! Fantastic find.

So I just happened to stop by the outlet on my way home from work just to "see what was there". I ended up spending more money than expected, but man. I saw this bag first thing coming in at the deletes section and could not get my mind off of it. It was EVERYTHING I was looking for in what seemed to be my never ending hunt for the perfect smaller bag. I have been through 5 within the past month through various designers and returned the latest one today. This bag spoke to me. It is the Bleecker Woven Embossed Toaster in Blue Indigo and Black with silver hardware. But, the question is...is it weird? I carried it around and it looked nice on me, but I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone. I love all the small detailing but is the combo of the stripes and basket weave embossing weird?
DSCN0479.jpg

If you kept getting drawn back to it and you spent more than you thought you would, subconsiously you wanted that bag bad. If you like it, that's all that matters.

I love weird, so I might be the wrong person to ask, but I love everything about that bag. You did good!

+1

DSCN0479.jpg

I saw this one at napa outlet today, very pretty an it looks like it can hold a lot without being so big

DSCN0479.jpg
I actually love the black/ blue combo on the toaster and the bag shape.
It is not weird at all . It is UNIQUE looking and that is why it is so eye catching and nice.
The size, shape, color combo and woven embossed leather make it a stand out.
I hope to find one of these .:love:
Enjoy it and congrats on a great find !