My newest additions!

1. Thought I'd share the latest additions to my collection. The change purse and keyfob were from the outlet the last time I went (it was hard, but I controlled myself and only bought accesories!), the rabbit hobo was a gift from my parents (the best kind of bag - the unexpected one!) - my mother saw it at her TJ Maxx and convinced my father to get it for me!:yahoo:

rabbit hobo.JPG
  2. ALL THREE ARE FANTASTIC!!!

What a truly wonderful gift and you are sooooooo right - the best kind is the unexpected, just because gift!!! What lovely parents :heart:

I love that little coin purse - is that what it is? Or is it more like a wristlet size?? And I have loved that flower key fob since the first day I saw it......I have refrained from adding one to my collection of key fobs, because I told myself I needed to hold off for awhile. After all, I have 23 of them :rolleyes:

But I might have to buy a few new ones soon....it has been too long since I have bought anything Coach :yes:

Congratulations on your new additions - GOOD ONES!!!

3. Thanks corundogs! To answer your question, it is a coin purse, but it actually fits quite a bit (and the little dogleash chain lets me clip the keyfob to it!). Thanks again for the nice comments!

4. Beautiful! Congrats!

5. I really like that black hobo, I think those bags are beautiful! Congrats!

6. I love all of them!

That little change purse is the cutest thing! Man, I wish I were closer to an outlet :sad:

7. i want that change purse. it's so adorable.

(my niece, who's 6, just walked in and said she wanted it, too. she wants a "big girl" purse- which is what she's calling the change purse. hehe. how cute. her aunt katherine may have to spoil her sometime)

8. I saw the rabbit bag at TJMaxx but I already have one each color in another style so I passed on it.

9. Aww.. hey, we have the same ski hobo ! I was actually just looking at it because my mom asked me to pull it out ! Congrats - it's lovely !

10. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments!

Abandonedimages - watch what you wish for! Just a few months ago, I was unaware I had an outlet just an hour away. Sicne I found out, I've been out there like 3 times and I'm putting major mileage on my car and I'm having to exercise incredible amounts of restraint every time I come on the site and hear about some great deal someone here just scored at the outlets (the discussions this past week on cheap scarf print almost did me in - thankfully, I'm realistic enough abot myself to know I'd stain one of those in about 3 minutes of owning it!).

Anyway, I'll stop babbling, but thanks again! I must say, I've lurked on many boards, but this is the first one I've felt comfortable really contributing to - you guys ROCK!

11. Congrats! Everything is gorgeous. I've been meaning to check my TJ Maxx to see if we have any of those.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice