My newest addition

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Beautiful! I'm running back up to the outlet today to get another one of these because I love them so much! Congrats!

PonyGirl

Jan 7, 2009
Are the Legacy stripe wallet in outlets? how much? I have been pricing them all over ebay.

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Texas
I don't have an outlet close by so I bought one on the bay. I loved it so much that I just got another one last night. I surely did not get the great deal everyone else seems to be getting, but at least I am not paying retail. You will love this little bag!

The Artist

Jan 4, 2007
Gulfport MS outlet has these today...I think they retailed at $88 and at the outlet today for $14.99!!! My sister is headed home now with 3 of them. 2 in pink and one in teal...and one of the pinks is for her sister...ME!!
She also got the LG. Ergo Hobo in dark brown patent for $99.99!!!! Retailed at $478...she is just estatic!!

enjel

♥ Member ♥
O.G.
Apr 16, 2007
I'm soo jealous! My nearest coach outlet is about 4 hours away :sad:. On the positive side, it's good for my wallet lol

Congrats PonyGirl; that's one gorgeous color! :tup:

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
Too Pretty I am so off this ban I am going to the outlet on sunday I keep seeing all the pretty things I have to go

Gulfport MS outlet has these today...I think they retailed at $88 and at the outlet today for $14.99!!! My sister is headed home now with 3 of them. 2 in pink and one in teal...and one of the pinks is for her sister...ME!!
She also got the LG. Ergo Hobo in dark brown patent for $99.99!!!! Retailed at $478...she is just estatic!!
Congrats on those deals, I really need to head to the outlet.

Congrats on your ebay buy! PONYGIRL