My newest addition

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered this off ebay! Good to go with Cherry Sabrina? I just love all the colors...

Attached Files:

2. the amanda satin is my favorite! congrats!

3. Beautiful! I'm running back up to the outlet today to get another one of these because I love them so much! Congrats!

4. Are the Legacy stripe wallet in outlets? how much? I have been pricing them all over ebay.

5. I don't have an outlet close by so I bought one on the bay. I loved it so much that I just got another one last night. I surely did not get the great deal everyone else seems to be getting, but at least I am not paying retail. You will love this little bag!

6. so cute! I love the color!!

7. Yup I agree, I love the purple color. It will definitely stand out in your cherry sabrina!! Congrats!

8. Love it & i want one too!

9. Such a great color!!! Congrats!

10. Very cute! I think it will look great with your bag :tup:

11. Gulfport MS outlet has these today...I think they retailed at $88 and at the outlet today for $14.99!!! My sister is headed home now with 3 of them. 2 in pink and one in teal...and one of the pinks is for her sister...ME!!
    She also got the LG. Ergo Hobo in dark brown patent for $99.99!!!! Retailed at $478...she is just estatic!!

12. I'm soo jealous! My nearest coach outlet is about 4 hours away :sad:. On the positive side, it's good for my wallet lol

Congrats PonyGirl; that's one gorgeous color! :tup:

13. Too Pretty I am so off this ban I am going to the outlet on sunday I keep seeing all the pretty things I have to go

14. Whhooo that is cute!

15. Congrats on those deals, I really need to head to the outlet.

Congrats on your ebay buy! PONYGIRL