my newest addition: come say hi to my framboise too!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

i always wanted an agenda but couldn't decide which one i should get. husband thought i should get something more classic (as in mono or damier) but i thought it wouldn't hurt to have some fun with this beautiful color.

they didn't have the 2006 refills to give away anymore, so next day i called around and picked up a last 2006 refills for free. i know this year is almost over but i still felt so lucky!

now my framboise is ready to go with refills and some goodies from filofax.
    hooray!! :yahoo:

2. It's Beautiful! Enjoy and use it well..
    :cutesy:

I think I want one too now...

3. very..very pretty..I am waiting for new red in Feb..:love: :love:

4. Beautiful indeed! I can only take that color in small items like this. I think it looks much better in small pieces. Enjoy it!

5. EXCELLENT!! Just beautiful!

6. :nuts: Beautiful!

7. Gorgeous! Congrats!

8. SO pretty!!!!:yahoo:

9. Congrats LoVe23 on your newest addition! I was in the store today wanting to buy a Brentwood in your same Framboise color...until I spied with my little eye a manufacturing defect on the bag (they didn't "glue" or "glaze" the top part of the bag properly and you can see the flaps of leather *gasp*) and that was the only piece left in the store so...no sale and no Framboise for me today <sigh> Now seeing your pretty Agenda, my heart bleeds....

10. Congrats! The framboise is gorgeous!

11. I love love this color. I hope it is not too hard to keep it clean and shining.:love: :love:

12. Congrats! Love agendas!

13. She's so beautiful! Congrats and enjoy your new purchase!!

14. Congrats, I love it!

15. Congrats! I have the same agenda, and no problems so far!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice