My newest addition came with... and without... HELP!!!!

aquahot

M.
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
I was so excited to receive the Camila flap today... but it came with a security tag!! Can I just cut the security tag off?

Under a closer examination, I found out there is no authenticity sticker in the purse. Is it normal?

Attachments

• 4155780835_6512a66fd6_o.jpg
    4155780835_6512a66fd6_o.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
OP, do not cut the security tag off!! Is it going to sound or is it going to spill ink all over the place?!?!

And the hologram sticks are always tucked away in the most inconspicuous places! Please keep searching for it! The pocket..the bottom corner..it's super tiny.

Make sure to contact whatever store/person you bought it from and tell them the security tag is still on it and they need to remove it! pronto!

I'm so sorry this happened to you!

I turned the purse liner inside out and still couldn't find the sticker... Do mini flaps come with stickers? I know even the wallets have them.
Yeah.. I guess my SA was in a rush... o boy

I like the design of your bag, do u mind to give out the serial number? But how come don't have the sticker inside the bag? Better double check with your sale.

crossing fingers you can get the security tag removed..congrats on your purchase as well.. lovely mini flap..i have the same one :biggrin:: hope u find the tag i'm sure it's in there somewhere..always hiding in tricky places..

Indeed, the hologram sticker is tiny and it should be located inside your bag somewhere! Keep looking!! Congrats on your purse, it is super cute!! Enjoy and don't forget to take it back to your SA so she can properly remove it without damaging the bag!!!

Thank you! I wonder if I can take it to my local NM to have a SA remove the tag for me... I got it from my out-of-state SA

Indeed, the hologram sticker is tiny and it should be located inside your bag somewhere! Keep looking!! Congrats on your purse, it is super cute!! Enjoy and don't forget to take it back to your SA so she can properly remove it without damaging the bag!!!

Thank you Kim!!! Hah I didn't even notice there is a pocket there. Does that mean mine is a display item if there is a security tag on?

Congrats on the new baby!! Isn't she adorable??? :love:

Aquahot,

I just got my camelia flap in the mail too and my authenticity sticker is in the inside pocket of the bag, you should see yours there too!