my newest addiction- Violet SGH WORK! Come see!

Its sooo beautiful and the leather is perfect! I ordered the work in marigold with SGH from LVR. I had originally ordered the parttime and canceled it for the work. I hope the marigold's leather is as beautiful as yours. Please post modeling pics! :drool:

OMG that bag is TDF gorgeous Fayden!!! One of the prettiest bbags I have ever seen. It looks fabulous with the GSH and the color, leather, perfection. You are very lucky that you can go pick them out in person. Daphne always manages to find the most stunning bags. She digs around and finds what she knows her customers like. She is fabulous and so is your new Violet! Congratulations! :yahoo:

Absolutley STUNNING!!!
The work looks great with the GH,
I saw the violet PT with GH and it was gorgeous!
I asked the SA and my store (Selfridges) isn't getting ANY violets in with RH i am peed!! Means I will have to travel for it!

no i didn't see any on display but they might have had some in the back. maybe call tomorrow and ask?

Thanks Fayden, I'm on waitlist, so I'm waiting for them to call me!! heeeheee, hope soon, to get my violet fix!!! :graucho: Hoping that you might've seen it, so I can expect my call ;)!