My new...

Cool wallet, hope you enjoy !

wallet and Icons book!!!! :yahoo:

I wasn't sure on what to get... it was either this wallet or a blue polo that had tiny white LV's all over it.

Epi smells sooooooooo good. After I made the decision that I was going to get a wallet, I then had trouble deciding if I should get this wallet or the Monogram Canvas Multiple Wallet... but my SA said that I had enough Monogram Canvas and I need to branch out. :lol:

When I asked for the SA if I could get an Icons book, she said it was free, but they didn't have anymore. So I went to the Neiman Marcus LV and asked for it. The ignorant girl had no clue what I was talking about, so I pointed it out [it was on the shelf]. So she said "Ooooh.. THAT book." It'll be $20.51. So I paid and left. :hysteric: I also got many compliments on my iPod case. :jammin:

I also purchased a black Suhali Cles from rebeccalou28 on eBay. I'll post the pics here when I get it. :supacool:

DSC04417.jpg

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

Wow - love that wallet!!! Congrats!!!!

I wanted to get the same one for my hubby and I would have but he wouldn't appreciate it, so I spent the money I was going to spend on the wallet on me instead. heehee

John, congrats on the wallet, I love it!!!!!! Maybe the picture really enhances the scratch...IRL it may not look so obvious? Is it really noticable? If it is and it really bothers you then exchange it. Good luck John and congrats again!!! :smile: