My new...

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
wallet and Icons book!!!! :yahoo:

I wasn't sure on what to get... it was either this wallet or a blue polo that had tiny white LV's all over it.

Epi smells sooooooooo good. After I made the decision that I was going to get a wallet, I then had trouble deciding if I should get this wallet or the Monogram Canvas Multiple Wallet... but my SA said that I had enough Monogram Canvas and I need to branch out. :lol:

When I asked for the SA if I could get an Icons book, she said it was free, but they didn't have anymore. So I went to the Neiman Marcus LV and asked for it. The ignorant girl had no clue what I was talking about, so I pointed it out [it was on the shelf]. So she said "Ooooh.. THAT book." It'll be $20.51. So I paid and left. :hysteric: I also got many compliments on my iPod case. :jammin:

I also purchased a black Suhali Cles from rebeccalou28 on eBay. I'll post the pics here when I get it. :supacool:

DSC04417.jpg

DSC04422.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Love it, Juan. It looks like you opened the Icons book. Is it nice? I have one that still unopened somewhere here. LOL. You've been doing a lot of shopping, eh? I'm still waiting for my Le Fab. When did you send it? Hahaha.

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Is it nice? I have one that still unopened somewhere here. LOL. You've been doing a lot of shopping, eh? I'm still waiting for my Le Fab. When did you send it? Hahaha.

Icons book is very nice. I looove seeing all of the pics. :smile:

A lot of shopping indeed. I also went to get presents for friends and sisters and mom.

I didn't send ya the Le Fab. I sent ya the Alzer instead. :roflmfao: