My new yummy bags and older ones.... lots of pics!!

swanky, newbie, piperlu, anonymous, rockerchic, millie (zerodross), macbagger, jenn, melloyello jen, jeanie, michelle, south... THANKS!

Oh myyy... thanks so much girls. you have given me such a self esteem boost... :smile: hehehe.

i LOVE the bordeaux reissue, that bag is beyond hot! so envious of you lucky laides who have it :biggrin: all your other bags are incredibly gorgeous too, you carry them so well, thanks for sharing them with us! its always a joy to see beautiful bag collections and their lovely owners :yes:

Lovely, lovely collection, but I am really partial to your dark brown VL tote!:heart: From what I've been told, it is sold out everywhere but a savvy s/a may be able to work his or her magic for Minal or anyone else.

Attention Minal! Enabling information follows!!

The light brown (Chanel just calls it brown on the tag.) VL tote is not bronze-y or caramel at all! In fact, IRL it is a very pretty warm, reddish-brown. My s/a described it as umber - a perfect description - very earthy.

Why don't you have it sent, and if you love it return the khaki bowler? :graucho: What's another $2K gonna hurt?!

Absolutely gorgeous bags!!!! The bordeaux is my favority color (tho I loooove the dark silver as well). I regret not getting the bordeaux reissue when I could have.