My New Year's Resolution - For My Jewelry

suedoc

O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
My resolution for the New Year is to WEAR my jewelry, and not let them just sit in their boxes! I decided to get organized and not just have everything "stuck away" in boxes and drawers, so I bought a bunch of these stacking jewelry compartments - this one is from organize.com, but they can be found at a lot of websites:

organizeeverything1_1927_17528243

They come in a lot of configurations and you can stack them up. Each one has a clear plastic lid, so it's easy to see what is inside. I know I sound like a commercial, but I am not connected with the company, lol! I just think they are a great product.

I whole heartedly second your resolution! :smile: I need to start wearing more of the jewelry that I make...I'm horrible at going out with no jewelry and that's just dumb. and I need to get a new watch...I'm not going to make them much any longer so I want to get one that I haven't made. I like the one I got my husband...it's a Skaagen (sp?) and they have them for women too. I like how thin they are.

I designed some of the jewelry for Bicowave.com but need to start wearing them more so that will be my new year resolution.
I guess I will just have to give a talk with my bf for a compromis... maybe a few days for mine and a few days for mine but hte ones he gave me.