My new White Lady Dior....

IMGG, Absolutely love the Lady Dior bag, I have looked at that bag so many times in the smallest version in pale pink lambskin and I still keep thinking about it.

PS I love your kitty, he/she could be a twin for my blue point himalayan who passed away last year.

congrats imgg!!! it looks fabulous on you, very elegant just like it's name. i really think you bring out the beauty of the lady dior with your brilliant dress sense (and great figure of course).

IMGG, Absolutely love the Lady Dior bag, I have looked at that bag so many times in the smallest version in pale pink lambskin and I still keep thinking about it.

PS I love your kitty, he/she could be a twin for my blue point himalayan who passed away last year.

Thank you!! Sorry about your kitty!I think we talked about this once on the animal forum....my cream point himmy passed away and I was so devastated but finally decided to get another one and I ended up getting two! My blue point on my signature is my little princess though....I love her to death!