My new white coco cabas!!

1. Ladies,

I walked into Saks intending to inquire after how long the waiting list is, instead, they told me that they are holding one right there for a "fickle" lady who changed her mind! :yes:

I took her home with me (and got a gift card to boot) :wlae:

cococabas.jpg
  2. LOVE IT!! If this Cabas were smaller I'd be all over it! I'm waiting for the baby Cabas to arrive into stores.

Congrats! I love the charm and the CC logo!! White is TDF in this style.

3. I love it too. Yep, me too. Waiting for the new cruise cabas. I totally in love with the diamond stitching at the bottom of the bag.

4. Lucky you! It was meant to be yours. Congratulations!

5. I thought it would be too big for me too. But strangely when I put it on, I loved the look. Granted it was still big, but by no means dwarfing. Instead, I thought it was very edgy.

I am 5'5" by the way. I wil see if I can take a picture while wearing it. I never seem to be able to do a good job on that. I have to twist a lot and the flash ruins most of them anyway.

6. This bag is so much more beautiful in leather. The white and brown leather are striking. Congratulations.:yahoo:

7. Ok, here's one. Sorry for the gym clothes, was about to go work out.

cococabas2.jpg
  8. roey,

i agree, this is too big, as it looks RIDICULOUS on me! im short lol.. :biggrin: i will love the baby cabas in white

9. Gorgeous! I love it in white but I'm too paranoid about my bags getting dirty! It looks great on you though. :smile: Will you be spraying anything on the leather to protect it?

10. Pretty. Congrats!

11. It looks so pretty on you! Congrats!!! I love the color

12. :heart: it!!!

13. So beautiful. I love the white. White is so versitile these days. AND don't you feel like it was your lucky day!!!

I have the patent Coco Cabas. Carry it every day and love it. I get tons of compliments. Its large but slouchy enough that it is edgy as tods123 mentioned. And as long as I can find the phone in the phone pocket - its good.

14. Sorry - its you! tods 123 Feeling stupid...

Anyway it looks great on you...

15. it will definitely be way toooooo big on me (5'2")... but I think it's aboslutely gorgeous on you, really, even in your gym gear! Congrats.... !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice