my new white city!! awww its.. its.. YUMMY!!

1. YaAaaAaaAaAaaAaaY!! :party:

i LOOOOOOOOOO:love: OOOOOOO:love: OOOOOOOOVE IT!!

Girlz!! Now i know what you are talking about!!!:yahoo:

I received my new b bag from Aloha Rag days ago.. I couldnt post the topic then cause my camera broke!
    recall my delema back then here? :rolleyes:
    Yes i exchanged my b bag for a more cracked distressed one.. Oh boy how i LOVE it now!!!! Its G:huh::huh::huh:ogreos!! The leather is just TDF!! PURE YUM!! :love:
    I just cant describe how amazing the leather + smell is!! I am addicted!! The very first day i took it to work.. i was distracted all the time!! just kept staring at my b bag every now and then!!

Thank you all sweet girlz whom helped me decide on the size!! and whom supported me when i wasnt happy with the first ultra smooth one i got!! you truely are a bag's addict best friends!! ; )

Aloha Rag has the MOST freindly profissional customer service EVER!! :shame:
    (THANK U s:huh::huh::huh:o much:flowers: )

And girlz!! the city size is just perfect!! I LOVE IT!! oh the shoulder strap is sO:huh::huh: comfy and a great alternative when u want to keep ur hands free.. its such a great verstile bag!!
    i will leave u with the pics ; )
    give me.. 2 min to upload them : )

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BBag_1.jpg BBag_2.jpg BBag_3.jpg
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BBag_4.jpg BBag_5.jpg BBag_6.jpg
  4. OOOHHH! Yes, much better then the last one! I Love it!!! :love:

is it really WHITE too???

5. all the pics except one here were taken without flash in a very romantic light! :P
    [​IMG]

here are two pics with two kitties :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BBag_7.jpg BBag_Kitties.jpg BBag_kitties2.jpg
  6. that is GORGEOUS!!!!! I want to reach out and touch it and smell it! Vanilly, I'm in love with your bag :love: !

7. I hope my White Purse looks like that when it gets here:drool:

8. Wow, stunning bag. Congrat's.

9. Oh my god... it is stunning

10. It looks so good~~ congrats

11. v, see, it was definitely worth the wait and return! you got a great one now!!!:love: p.s. i posted another pix of my white work under the white thread this am if you want to check it out. :supacool:

12. Pretty! Enjoy it!

13. thanks sweetie.. :shame: yes it its 06 white.. its really hard to capture the real color.. i live in romantic dim lights.. + i am the worst photographer ever!! loool
    i shouldve took ones in natural light :rolleyes:
    but its such a beautiful color..! white but not spark white..!! just the perfect amount of whitness!
    the lovely cracks remind me of yummy yogurt when u first open up the can without shaking it! :lol:

14. Gorgeous!

15. woooooooooooo-whoooooooooo, congrats vanilla-girl, she's gorgeous :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice