my new white city!! awww its.. its.. YUMMY!!

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
YaAaaAaaAaAaaAaaY!! :party:

i LOOOOOOOOOO:love: OOOOOOO:love: OOOOOOOOVE IT!!

Girlz!! Now i know what you are talking about!!!:yahoo:

I received my new b bag from Aloha Rag days ago.. I couldnt post the topic then cause my camera broke!
recall my delema back then here? :rolleyes:
Yes i exchanged my b bag for a more cracked distressed one.. Oh boy how i LOVE it now!!!! Its G:huh::huh::huh:ogreos!! The leather is just TDF!! PURE YUM!! :love:
I just cant describe how amazing the leather + smell is!! I am addicted!! The very first day i took it to work.. i was distracted all the time!! just kept staring at my b bag every now and then!!

Thank you all sweet girlz whom helped me decide on the size!! and whom supported me when i wasnt happy with the first ultra smooth one i got!! you truely are a bag's addict best friends!! ; )

Aloha Rag has the MOST freindly profissional customer service EVER!! :shame:
(THANK U s:huh::huh::huh:o much:flowers: )

And girlz!! the city size is just perfect!! I LOVE IT!! oh the shoulder strap is sO:huh::huh: comfy and a great alternative when u want to keep ur hands free.. its such a great verstile bag!!
i will leave u with the pics ; )
give me.. 2 min to upload them : )

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BBag_1.jpg
    BBag_1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 303
  • BBag_2.jpg
    BBag_2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 312
  • BBag_3.jpg
    BBag_3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 324
all the pics except one here were taken without flash in a very romantic light! :P
attachment.php

here are two pics with two kitties :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BBag_7.jpg
    BBag_7.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 308
  • BBag_Kitties.jpg
    BBag_Kitties.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 301
  • BBag_kitties2.jpg
    BBag_kitties2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 387
OOOHHH! Yes, much better then the last one! I Love it!!! :love:

is it really WHITE too???

thanks sweetie.. :shame: yes it its 06 white.. its really hard to capture the real color.. i live in romantic dim lights.. + i am the worst photographer ever!! loool
i shouldve took ones in natural light :rolleyes:
but its such a beautiful color..! white but not spark white..!! just the perfect amount of whitness!
the lovely cracks remind me of yummy yogurt when u first open up the can without shaking it! :lol: