My new white caviar GST and black Graphic Edge jumbo flap!

May 1, 2007
I went back to HK for a couple of days and I actually wanted to get the metallic navy reissue in 225 but my store was out and I didn't have time to check out other stores so I ended up with 2 other bags, black Graphic Edge Jumbo Flap and white caviar GST with SH.

I know it's crazy to spend so much on a vinyl bag but it blew me away when I first saw it. I was quite disappointed to hear it's not patent leather but I liked it so much I had to have it lol. In fact I was so anxious to carry it that I told my SA to pack away the bag I was carrying then so that I could use the Graphic Edge flap right away:sweatdrop:

As for the white caviar GST it was a total surprise cos I can never handle white bags. I once spilled a bottle of liquid foundation on a white Gucci (don't ask:Push:smile:, it was a total accident I swear and I sent my bag back to Gucci for cleaning but the stain was never removed completely so I learnt my lesson, that I'm too clumsy and white bags are too "high maintenance" for me. But thanks to my wonderful SA, I decided that every woman needed at least one white bag so I decided to just take the plunge. I still have not taken my bag out, except to admire, so we'll see. I just need to tell myself to be extra careful with this babe:P

Attachments

• IMG_3677.JPG
    IMG_3677.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,282
  • IMG_3665.JPG
    IMG_3665.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,055
woww they're lovely!!! u better use em dear, no use of having these beauties if u kept them locked :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

I went back to HK for a couple of days and I actually wanted to get the metallic navy reissue in 225 but my store was out and I didn't have time to check out other stores so I ended up with 2 other bags, black Graphic Edge Jumbo Flap and white caviar GST with SH.

I know it's crazy to spend so much on a vinyl bag but it blew me away when I first saw it. I was quite disappointed to hear it's not patent leather but I liked it so much I had to have it lol. In fact I was so anxious to carry it that I told my SA to pack away the bag I was carrying then so that I could use the Graphic Edge flap right away:sweatdrop:

As for the white caviar GST it was a total surprise cos I can never handle white bags. I once spilled a bottle of liquid foundation on a white Gucci (don't ask:Push:smile:, it was a total accident I swear and I sent my bag back to Gucci for cleaning but the stain was never removed completely so I learnt my lesson, that I'm too clumsy and white bags are too "high maintenance" for me. But thanks to my wonderful SA, I decided that every woman needed at least one white bag so I decided to just take the plunge. I still have not taken my bag out, except to admire, so we'll see. I just need to tell myself to be extra careful with this babe:P

yup. it will be prefect touch to some of your summer dresses or outfits. :yes:

Ooo...both very beautiful additions. I have yet to take the plunge on a white bag, so I admire your bravery, I'm such a stain magnet -LOL. Hope your trip was fun, and congrats on the new bags!