My New White Baby!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did it gals!!! :yahoo: I bought the large white classic... and I am sooooo in :heart: with it! What does everyone thinks of the size? Here are pictures!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With its red friend!
    [​IMG]
    How's the look??

2. Very nice!!! Congrats & Enjoy!!! I love white~

3. congrats, long last you got it. it's beautiful

4. Aaahhh I just looked at your other thread too and I'm drooling...

5. Congrats, oh its TDF. I want one sooo bad, if you don't mind me asking how much was it? And are there a lot available? Thanks!!!

6. Sorry... answered the wrong question in the wrong thread. It's AUD 2165? And there's one more left at the melbourne boutique...

7. I think its beautiful! And I love your red classic too. Pixel, I saw the red east west too, but no large.:sad:

8. Oh where did u see the east west sophia?

9. I love love love this!

10. Pixel, is there any slightest chance of getting the large red classic in Oz? I saw the E/W in Singapore early last month.

11. Wat does everyone think about the size? do u think the jumbo would look huge on me?

12. No hun... i seriously think they are all sold out. Cos chanel had a drought of stock for a few weeks.. :s

13. Ok, I think the large looks good on you, (my personal opinion only) the jumbo might look a bit overwhelming on you.

14. gorgeous! I think that's a perfect size on you

15. I LOVE your bag! It's gorgeous. Personally, I think the large suits you very well.