My new whiskey paddy

tod said:
...and my waiting made me even want it MORE :nuts:

You gals are BAD!!!:amazed::biggrin: Oh you are so right, waiting is not working for me, lol! I do want it more than before but.. but.. so when am I gonna use it?? Since my whiskey paddy came, my new Balenciaga is sitting in the box, half forgotten even! If I get the choc paddy, will my whiskey get treated the same way? I'm not the "collecting" type. When I buy bags, I like to use them, enjoy them, y'know? My thinking is (and I'm trying to convince myself here so bear with me), I shouldn't get so many new bags in such short succession... space my purchases out a bit so at least each bag gets to be enjoyed fully. What do you think? Or is this absolutely the worst place to ask this? LOL!:lol:

Serenity Sue - I so agree with you. I tell myself that I should try the same thing, but I can't help myself. It must sound like I have OCD, maybe I do?? As soon as I get one bag, I am thinking about the next one! :shame: I wish I could just turn that part off.

OMG!!! My new whiskey paddington from NM just came. I cannot believe that I proscrastinated about getting a paddy. It is wonderful..smells so damn good and is soo soft. I'm in love!:love: :love: :love:

Ginger said:
OMG!!! My new whiskey paddington from NM just came. I cannot believe that I proscrastinated about getting a paddy. It is wonderful..smells so damn good and is soo soft. I'm in love!:love: :love: :love:

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. I knew you'd love it! Congratulations.

SerenitySue - I used to be that way - space out bags and enjoy them to the fullest, never had 2 of the same style bags... but i've broken the rules since having this Chloe fever but i'm enjoying both the whiskey and the choco. Have to admit though, i've neglected my other bags...:sad: but i'll come back to them I promise.