My new whiskey paddy

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
My new whiskey paddy from NM came today - flawless and smelling oh so good. I've never seen the whiskey "live" before and now I know why all the whiskey owners :love: :love: :love: theirs. It's truly a beauty and i'm wondering if it's true that this color is no longer being made.

The last pics I posted of my choco were so huge:shame: - shame. I don't think I did it right. I'll figure it out tomorow and will post the pics then.

Well, it's been a day.. where are the pics, lol!!! Ok, now gonna ask you a tough question - do you love the whiskey more than your choco one, vice-versa or equally? I have the whiskey and am now contemplating a choc one, heh.

Hi SerenitySue! So sorry - didnt think anyone would come back to the thread anymore. I posted them in the "documenting chloe colors" thread. That IS a tough question. I love the choco dearly but the whiskey is such a BEAUTY too. The color is so rich and luscious. I love them both equally but I think that the fact that the whiskey is harder to come by these days makes me love it even more (although NM & BG have it on their website-as of this afternoon at least). You should definitely get a choco. All I can say is it's definitely a "head turner".

Tod, thanks! I just saw your whiskey paddy in the other post. Gorgeous! Can't go wrong with this colour, I totally love it too!

Aww, you are no help in trying to deter me from the choco, lol! I was half hoping you'd say it wasn't very nice, hahaha! Yeah right, wishful thinking. I might wait a few more days and see if my desire for it wanes. Do ya think??!!

SerenitySue said:
Tod, thanks! I just saw your whiskey paddy in the other post. Gorgeous! Can't go wrong with this colour, I totally love it too!

Aww, you are no help in trying to deter me from the choco, lol! I was half hoping you'd say it wasn't very nice, hahaha! Yeah right, wishful thinking. I might wait a few more days and see if my desire for it wanes. Do ya think??!!

Heh heh...this "waiting" thing definitely did NOT work for me!:lol:

SerenitySue said:

You're just wasting time - You know you're going to get it, lol! It really is beautiful and I know you're going to love it. Sorry no help here.:lol: