My new whiskey paddy

1. My new whiskey paddy from NM came today - flawless and smelling oh so good. I've never seen the whiskey "live" before and now I know why all the whiskey owners :love: :love: :love: theirs. It's truly a beauty and i'm wondering if it's true that this color is no longer being made.

2. Congrats! I absolutely love that color! So, you know what the next question is... Where are the pics?? :nuts:

3. awww congratzzz..pics please..=)

4. The last pics I posted of my choco were so huge:shame: - shame. I don't think I did it right. I'll figure it out tomorow and will post the pics then.

5. will check out the pics tomm then but congratulations

6. I love the Whisky Paddy, too. :love: Cant wait to see pics!

7. Well, it's been a day.. where are the pics, lol!!! Ok, now gonna ask you a tough question - do you love the whiskey more than your choco one, vice-versa or equally? I have the whiskey and am now contemplating a choc one, heh.

8. Hi SerenitySue! So sorry - didnt think anyone would come back to the thread anymore. I posted them in the "documenting chloe colors" thread. That IS a tough question. I love the choco dearly but the whiskey is such a BEAUTY too. The color is so rich and luscious. I love them both equally but I think that the fact that the whiskey is harder to come by these days makes me love it even more (although NM & BG have it on their website-as of this afternoon at least). You should definitely get a choco. All I can say is it's definitely a "head turner".

9. i have a choco. love it. i highly recommend it. got a whiskey on the way too. now i'm really excited. oh i can't wait until i get my whiskey too.

10. Tod, thanks! I just saw your whiskey paddy in the other post. Gorgeous! Can't go wrong with this colour, I totally love it too!

Aww, you are no help in trying to deter me from the choco, lol! I was half hoping you'd say it wasn't very nice, hahaha! Yeah right, wishful thinking. I might wait a few more days and see if my desire for it wanes. Do ya think??!!

11. Heh heh...this "waiting" thing definitely did NOT work for me!:lol:

12. You're just wasting time - You know you're going to get it, lol! It really is beautiful and I know you're going to love it. Sorry no help here.:lol:

13. ...and my waiting made me even want it MORE :nuts:

14. Saw the pic of your whiskey paddy on the other thread - absolutely beautiful! :love: One day I may splurge on another one but I'm afraid the whiskey will be much more scarce soon....

15. Annabelle, yes, the whiskey is absolutely beautiful...i'm totaly in love with it. I hope you decide to get one :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice