My new WG 4 Diamond Love

Tiare

zOMG sales!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Finally took the plunge and ordered my WG 4 Diamond Love bracelet in 16 cm. A long wished for gift that my husband got for me for Christmas/1st anniversary :biggrin: I decided to go with the website and true to form, they sent a nice additional bag of perfume samples. Has anyone received a Love bracelet before in this type of box?

Also, it seems sooooo small! :shocked: Maybe I am used to the close-ups people take of their wrists? I haven't tried it on yet. I used the metal "ring" sizer they had at Cartier and I remember the 16 cm being a good fit for me - not too loose. When the box arrived a few days ago, I printed out the paper sizer from the website and my wrist measures 14cm. So, it SHOULD be perfect, right?

I'm sort of second guessing it now, as I would like to wear a JUC and another Love down the line. For comparison, I have a sterling Helmut Lang handcuff bracelet that is adjustable and I wear it at the max closed setting - still slides up and down a bit. The Love when held against it seems to be the same general circumference.

I'm just scared to loosen the screws to try it on, since it came with a message that they can't take back jewelry with noticable marks/scratches and I'm guessing using the screwdriver will take care of that off the bat! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_3919.JPG
    IMG_3919.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 871
  • IMG_3927.JPG
    IMG_3927.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 859
  • IMG_3928.JPG
    IMG_3928.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 879
  • IMG_3930.JPG
    IMG_3930.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 874
Congrats on you new LOVE! I have the exact same bracelet in size 16. My wrist is 13.5 cm and size 16 is definitely more of a loose fit on me. I wish I could go with size 15 but I didn't want to pay the premium on special orders.

Definitely try it on and see how it fits. You probably will be surprised how much the size 16 can slide up and down on a 14 cm wrist. GL!

Congrats on you new LOVE! I have the exact same bracelet in size 16. My wrist is 13.5 cm and size 16 is definitely more of a loose fit on me. I wish I could go with size 15 but I didn't want to pay the premium on special orders.

Definitely try it on and see how it fits. You probably will be surprised how much the size 16 can slide up and down on a 14 cm wrist. GL!

Thanks, I guess it just LOOKS super tiny. I really do remember thinking it fit quite comfortably when I used that sizer bracelet.

Any chance you could take a picture of your Love on your wrist? :smile:

Thanks, I guess it just LOOKS super tiny. I really do remember thinking it fit quite comfortably when I used that sizer bracelet.

Any chance you could take a picture of your Love on your wrist? :smile:

You are right. The size 16 just *looks* really small.

I don't have my LOVE on at the moment. This is an old picture of my size 16 LOVE stacked with a VCA Perlee bracelet in small. The Perlee is even smaller than size 16 and looks like a kid size (or fun size? LOL) bracelet. HTH.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451717474.768861.jpg

i had the same thing happened to me, i had a brand new LOVE in the box for a week , size 16, afraid to try it on , it looked so small to me , my wrist is 14,5 cm and it can slide 2 ,5 inches away from my wristbone

Thanks to you both, its been tremendously helpful! I think I'm going to brave the screwdriver today :P My husband will be thrilled, I've felt so awful. Every day he's gone, "So, going to put the bracelet on today... you know, the one you've wanted for so long??"

And I know what you mean about the bracelets looking "funsize." My first thought when I opened the Cartier box was my sterling bracelet I had as a baby. I still have it, and it's disturbingly close in size :lol::lol:

i had the same thing happened to me, i had a brand new LOVE in the box for a week , size 16, afraid to try it on , it looked so small to me , my wrist is 14,5 cm and it can slide 2 ,5 inches away from my wristbone

You are right. The size 16 just *looks* really small.

I don't have my LOVE on at the moment. This is an old picture of my size 16 LOVE stacked with a VCA Perlee bracelet in small. The Perlee is even smaller than size 16 and looks like a kid size (or fun size? LOL) bracelet. HTH.

View attachment 3228921

Finally put it on and I had need not worry. It's actually pretty huge! Here are some shots with it up by my hand and further down on my arm.

Attachments

• IMG_3957.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 654
  • IMG_3953.JPG
    IMG_3953.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 657
Finally put it on and I had need not worry. It's actually pretty huge! Here are some shots with it up by my hand and further down on my arm.
They look great Wendy! I too take a 16 and they fit exactly the same. Initially I thought I need a smaller size but now think I would have found a smaller size irritating.