My New Watch

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
I am the most indecisive person in the world. In another thread I went back and forth between whether or not I should keep a Burberry watch that I bought. I thought I'd keep it, but it just didn't feel comfortable (the hidden clasp in the back was big and everytime I bent my wrist it would rub) and I kept having doubts. So I returned it.

Then I saw this watch and fell in love. I'm keeping it for good. Here it is, my Swiss Army SS Mother of Pearl Vivante.

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

I like it!! Looks great! Thanks for posting the photos, I've been watching for them. :biggrin: I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a Swiss Army too, I keep coming back to them. I'm just waiting for a sale now!

I am the most indecisive person in the world. In another thread I went back and forth between whether or not I should keep a Burberry watch that I bought. I thought I'd keep it, but it just didn't feel comfortable (the hidden clasp in the back was big and everytime I bent my wrist it would rub) and I kept having doubts. So I returned it.

Then I saw this watch and fell in love. I'm keeping it for good. Here it is, my Swiss Army SS Mother of Pearl Vivante.

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

congratulations!!! :yahoo:your watch looks great with your wedding set.