My new 'wallet'

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I have been in love with the Milla for ages, but took so long to take the plunge because I thought she was too thin and small. I love big wallets (was using Mahina Clutch) but do find it a bit bulky - much like a brick!

A couple weeks ago I went to LV with a friend to purchase her first LV wallet, I came home thinking about the Emilie Azur, but I am so on a ban right now. I remembered that I have a Milla sitting in the closet unused so I decided to take her out and see if I can use her the way I intended to - putting keys, phones, cards, some cash etc for running errands.

So I took some time separating the things that I need and use on a daily basis, and things that I don't. Then I put the first pile into the Milla, I had to use some craft paper folded in half to make a little divider for my cash. I really liked the divider as it keeps everything straight, so I put in another.

Here she is - Milla in mono, a more detailed review of what fits in her was posted in the clubhouse

Attachments

• Milla-7.JPG
    Milla-7.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 668
  • Milla-5.JPG
    Milla-5.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 650
  • Milla-4.JPG
    Milla-4.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 666
A picture of the things I have inside. I do usually carry a larger bag, so my phone doesn't always go in the Milla, but it does fit if I just needed to dash out quickly.

The second is MBMJ cellphone wallet called Wingman that I used to keep my other cards and coins in... I was thinking of a mini pochette for this, but I thought the MBMJ was really cute and I just needed that little splash of colour!

Attachments

• Milla-2.JPG
    Milla-2.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 630
  • MJ1.JPG
    MJ1.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 631
  • MJ2.JPG
    MJ2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 632
Can I ask you a question. Are you able to lay your dollars flat in the Milla instead of having to fold them in half?

I like using wristlets for travel for my cash and stuff and have been thinking about picking this up.