My New Wallet

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
My New Bleecker Patent Leather and Signature Compact Clutch is her, I love it! My pictures aren't that great, I suck at taking pics!

100_1929.jpg

100_1930.jpg

Ohhhh, a Bleecker compact clutch! :tender::girlsigh::okay: My favourite wallet style in the whole-wide-world!!! I own three Bleecker wallets--whiskey, plum, and bottle green/siggy. Now I won't use anything else to store my $$$ and my other Coach wallets are stored away doing nothing.

Enjoy your wallet! It's the best with the two snaps--one for the cash/cards and the other for change!

Take care,

T-Girl, I love Bleecker clutches, too! This is my second one!

:woohoo: Whoo-hoo! :nuts: You're loving it! Also, these beautiful babies can fit inside the larger of the two interal pouches--opposite the zipper! That's why I love it so much. I don't like putting my wallet in the zipper compartment because the bulge is uncomfy against my side and it sits snugly inside the larger of the two pouches. It's a total winner.

Unfortunately, I gave up using my wristets and other Coach wallets and just favour these compact wallets. I just got my bottle green/siggy wallet last week at a Winner's department store for $79.99. I kept trying to ignore its calling, but I was convinced that I would kick myself if I didn't get it. [emoticon hitting the wall with its head] Luckily, I got my senses back and bought it.

I think this is the best wallet ever invented and it suits the Coach handbag perfectly. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. It always feels so good to feel the soft leathery texture, open this wallet and see the beautiful inner leather colour and Tattersall lining.

Enjoy!

Take care,

Attachments

• pika2.gif
    pika2.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 193
Okaaaay, you asked a loaded question. I have been avoiding my digital camera for a long time but I'll create a new thread as I am posting lots of pix of it. I'll dedicate that thread to you!

Take care,