My New Wallet

Ryan

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Hi

Just wanted to share a couple of quick photos of my new Bottega wallet. I haven't seen this style posted on here before. There are two "main" compartments that each close with a snap, plus a zippered change compartment and a ton of credit card slots. It holds so much without being bulky!

It's a celery green color with the hints of olive undertones. The photo without the flash is closer to the true color.

Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 310
Hi there Ryan, congrats on your beautiful purchase!! I haven't seen this style, but presume the colour is regent? Lovely!! Could we see the pics of inside/compartments, please??

Thank you for all the comments! It seems like the consensus is that the color is "regent"; so glad to know the official name.

Attached are photos of the interior. Tons of storage, all in that buttery leather that can only be Bottega.

Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 294
Congrats, Ryan! Very classy looking wallet--I like how it's definitely BV with a twist. I'd like to pull that out of my pocket or bag! It's one of my favorite colors, too. Excellent taste.