My new wallet reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you know I was on the fence as to what wallet to get. I've been a zippy girl for many years. I wanted a change and here she is a infini curieuse! I love this wallet and thanks to yogagirl for a the help! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392489220.373984.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392489234.901642.jpg

2. Beautiful

3. It's beautiful, congrats!

4. LVoely and the empreinte leather is a favorite

5. So pretty, Congrats!

6. Infini is so pretty! Great choice!

7. I love the color and when I called and LV said only 24 left in the country I went right to short hills to get it.

8. It's beautiful. I'm glad you were able to find one before they are sold out. Congrats!

9. Big congrats! This is one beautiful wallet and from what I hear its very user friendly. And can't beat that Inifini. Glad you got one before they're all gone!

10. Love this reveal. Don't see many of the Curieuse in emp for reveals. So beautiful!! Thank you for sharing the great pictures.

11. missyb, this is so beautiful! Glad you got it!

12. Beautiful. I love Empreinte wallets, the leather looks gorgeous! Congrats.

13. You are so lucky you got a brand new one !!!
    The color is TDF
    Congrats it's a great choice :smile:
    Enjoy her and tell us how you like it compared to your zippys :smile:

14. beautiful - congrats!!

15. I am now thinking of getting a speedy 30 in infini just not sure if it might be to small I like big bags.