my new wallet!!!!!! joy!

1. hello ladies....

i just got back from hong kong and here are pictures of my new baby! i usually don't buy stuff without research... lots and lots of research... but i took one look at her and couldn't let go. what a beautiful shade of red! o hear me gush! i haven't even taken her out of my box. i was decidedly upset when the security person manhandled her while i was boarding my united flight! :rant:

i must say though. i haven't had the best of luck with bags! :crybaby:they didn't have any more of the cambon white on black bowling bags... i really want one... my mom suggests that the black medium bowler from the luxe series is a good alternative as its classy and tough enough for everyday... hmm...

also... the sales people were a little mean... might have been the flip flops, heehee. but the salesgirl at the airport was super nice! i felt bad i couldn't get something from her... o well...

but! back to my new baby...

bounty.jpg wallie.jpg
  2. Gorgeous wallet, congrats, and pooey to mean SA's:yucky:

3. Very pretty, love the color.

4. Beautiful. Love the color.:love:

5. Lovely! What style/line is that from? I like all the credit card slots and the checkbook style!

6. Congrats! It's gorgeous! Red is my favorite color.

7. Gorgeous, I LOVE red!!

8. She is beautiful - congrats!!!

9. Beautiful colour!!
    Nice purchase for an impulse!!

10. Gorgeous color! Congrats

11. beautiful

12. your new wallet is such a gorgeous red, great choice!!

13. I love the color too and it looks like it can hold a lot! Congrats on the new purchase

14. Love the color
    love the style
    :P

15. That's beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful:tender:
    Me love it,
    I suppose it's lambskin? May I know what it is called? and price, pls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice