My New Violet Maddy!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: She's here! I won it on Ebay for only 350 US Dollars and the condition of the bag is almost like new. There are some discoloration on the zippers but it can be gotten rid off using Brasso. There no scuffs or sign of wear except that I found some chips crumbs, lol. But I wouldn't mind though. The German customs fees is outrageous, I had to pay 63 Euro! That makes the bag 80 dollars more expensive but it's still worth it! Does anyone know what year the bag was made?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh, pretty! Maddy is one of my favorite Choos! I want to say this came out F/W 2008.

3. :biggrin:Great bag! The Maddy is such a classic Choo. Enjoy

4. I love this, would love to get one at that price!

5. Love the bag and great color too......congrats!!!!

6. congrats~!

7. Thank you Ladies! This is one of those designer bags that actually looks like a designer bag! It's my daily bag now even though it's a little bit heavy. I'll just think of it as my daily gym! Lol!

8. Nice!!

9. Congrats!

10. one of my favorite color and JC did it so beautiful

11. it's lovely!