My "new" vintage pinky ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have gradually been transitioning to all white gold or platinum and when I got my new diamond bracelet, I wanted to wear it alone without a watch. I had been wearing my original ER stones - oval and trillions set in a gypsy pinky ring.
    So I asked my mother if I could have what was called in the 60's a dinner ring. It was only worn on formal occasions and never during the day! Now i wear it all the time. I swear this is it - no more bling.:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. It is beautiful! I love vintage pieces!

3. Oh Shanam...STUNNING!
    If 62 is the new 40...I must be in my 30's!!! Thank you. :smooch:

4. What a great ring - love its uniqueness!

5. I really like it-very unique!

6. Gorgeous! It is like a creature from the sea!

I'm jealous now and I want a dinner ring too! :biggrin:

7. ^^^it's funny that you say it reminds you from a creature from the sea. i used to always call it the "shrimp ring" -maybe because of the twirly effect. The prongs for the center stone are set with a curve as opposed to straight up. i can't get a decent picture myself but will work on it.
    TIA for your compliments :>)

8. this is gorgeous, shanam! i also love vintage/estate pieces—what a find!!!

9. Love it!

10. Oh my..THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love it as a pinky ring...congrats!!! Drooling on my keyboard!! My mom gave me her engagement ring and I wear it on my pinky as well..she has tiny fingers and mine are large...it worked out good!!! Enjoy!!

11. I love this!! Wear it in good health! :smile:

12. Absolutely stunning!

13. so pretty! congrats

14. I love this ring, what a beautiful vintage piece! :smile: Congratulations.