My new vintage Gucci :)

chelsssea

Dec 5, 2007
I just bought this. I had emailed the seller prior and she emailed me back saying there's a money-back guarentee of authenticity, and also sent a picture of the inside of the bag (tag and zipper pull). Seems good and honest to me. It wasn't my first choice of vintage gucci(really wanted the black leather speedy I posted about awhile ago), but I like this one as well:smile: I just can't believe how low this auction ended!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160190796764

I don't know, for $37 I would be suspicious. Such a low start with no reserve, I would cry if one of my purses sold for so little.

Anyone else gotten such a great deal?

Best of luck and post pics when you get it.

Yea, the seller seems honest though, and this style doesn't seem to be as popular as the other speedy thats brown with the stripe around it. I saw a few of these style ones go in the $60 range, and one for $44. I will definitely post pics when I get it so I can get other opinions though. I would not buy a recent bag for this price because I wouldn't believe it was authentic, but the vintage ones go for less in general because of the wear and tear. Also, some styles are more popular than others, and this doesn't seem to be one of the popular ones. Keeping my fingers crossed!