My new vintage gold bracelet

This is my first thread ever and I wanted to show you my latest bracelet. I bought it in a vintage jewelry shop and it´s 18kt gold and weights 53 grames.
I instantly fell in love with this bracelet..but I`m afraid is too big for me. I need your suggestions to cusomize it!

Attachments

• BRACELET!.JPG
    BRACELET!.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 142
  • bracelet two.jpg
    bracelet two.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 262
i think its about the size of the photo more than the quality .. from what i can see its very nice! i like the design.. i hope you wear it in good health and welcome to TPF! :smile:

That looks really neat! I can see it being really cute dressed down with a white T-shirt, dark jeans, and some brown leather sandals/bag, or dressed up with a simple sleeveless black dress and simple accessories. With a bracelet that big, I would let it be the focus of your outfit, KWIM? Welcome to tPF!

Slightly larger photo -- I think it's so unique and beautiful!

attachment.php

I love vintage! I think, given the bracelet's design, it might be hard to customize it with diamonds. I actually really like it as is. It's very bold and can be worn to dress up an outfit, or in a really casual way as well. You should post some modelling pix!