My new very long necklace...

1. I love it :heart: ... but it's heavy! Heavier than it looks, that's for sure. I hope I wasn't too influenced by the fact that it was shown in lots of ads, as I'm showing here:

[​IMG]

2. great necklace!! i love it!!

3. I love it!!! I just got the classic Chanel pearls myself. Congrats!:yahoo:

4. To Die For!!! 100 Times Over!! And Drool Over 1000 Times....congrats!

5. I LOVE it. What are you going to wear it with? Do you think you can wear coloful clothes or mostly solid basic colors?

Also, how much was it? I know those are very $.

6. I tend to wear mostly black, with some neutrals so I will wear it with everything I own.

And yes, it was expensive. I could have bought a classic purse for the same price. :shrugs:

7. I saw this at Chanel recently! It's beautiful! Ithink it was like $895. Or maybe it was more? Don't recall.

8. ^ I love that and almost bought it but I think it was $1100 - $1200 or more! :crybaby: Chanel made a 16 inch version of the same necklace for $385 - got that one instead. I love the printed pearls. :P

9. I missed the short version! Too bad, I would have bought it! :yes:

10. It was more than $1200. Am I crazy?

It's 66" in total length and when worn, hangs 33" if I don't rope it around my neck a second time. I like wearing it long, as was shown in the picture. (In the attached picture, she's wearing a second shorter necklace as well.)

11. :love: love it. The short version sounds too cute.

12. I love :heart: the long version. I've been eyeing in the ads for a while.

13. What a gorgeous necklace! Congrats and enjoy!

14. Ooh, could you post a pic of the short one? Is it still available?

15. it's gorgeous!!!! wowwwww, sooooo pretty!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice